Re: New Version of XPath Filter

I have few comments/questions:
    1) (minor) I spent some time figuring out that the following phrase
                "and the input node set I"
    is not the
                "and the input node set /"
    (italic 'I' looks similar to slash). I would suggest to use regular
font instead.

    2) May be I missed this discussion, but I do not understand why we need
    to have S'. Seems to me that if the author of the expression wants
to include
    ancesstors then he/she can do it by changing the expression. From my
point of view,
    the transform should operate on the plain previous nodes set "I" and
the new
    node set "S".

    3) I did not found any mention about what happens if the transform
is applied to
    a document different from the one that has the signature. Does the
application
    suppose to keep original document in memory or the transform simply
fails?

Aleksey Sanin <aleksey@aleksey.com>
http://www.aleksey.com/xmlsec