From: w3c-ietf-xmldsig-request@w3.org
[mailto:w3c-ietf-xmldsig-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Manoj K.
Srivastava
Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2002 7:47 AM
To: w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org;
xml-dsig-verification-schema@yahoogroups.com
Subject: SecureXML(tm) Digital Signature Verification Web Service
Launched

To benefit the developers working with XML Digital Signature we have
started a Web Service, which can verify XML Signature. This service has
been tested with both Java (Apache-axis) and MS-SOAP clients.

There is one function: SecureXMLVerify()
The format is simple: Input is a string containing signed XML and the
output is an XML containing the result of the verification process. The
format of the response is as per the DTD described at
http://www.infomosaic.net/XMLSign/VerifyResponse/DTD.htm. (We are
surprised that many more people find this page to visit our web site
than using our home page).

The service (hosted on .NET Enterprise Server, MS-SOAP Server) is
running at http://www.securexml.net/SecureXML/SecureXML.wsdl

The attached files provide client code/instructions for MS-SOAP
client(code) and Apache-axis(instructions). The Apache-axis stuff was
prepared by Pankaj Kumar of Hewlett Packard.

Please use this service to your advantage.

Your feedback is most welcome.

Best Regards,

Manoj Srivastava
President & CEO