RE: Additional test cases for Exclusive XML Canonicalization

Joseph,

the XPaths I have provided for my examples are node tests in the sense
of the XPath Transform specified in XMLDSIG.

So, if you take the well-known ;-) "//. | //@ | //namespace::*" and add
my XPath expression as its node test, you should get the right results.

/Gregor