Re: New XML Signature implementation and Update for Inter-Op

Hi Joseph,

Update of the Matrix ;-))

Canonical XML with comments is Y1

and

Manifest DigestValue generation/valdiation is Y1, too...

The URL for my implementation is (at the moment)

http://www.xmlsecurity.org/

and will move to

http://xml.apache.org/

when I'm finished with the documentation. Please do _not_ use

http://www.websig.nue.et-inf.uni-siegen.de/

because this was the old project page which was not really used and has no
pointers to the source code...

Best regards,
Christian

--On Freitag, 12. Oktober 2001 12:07 -0400 Joseph Reagle <reagle@w3.org>