Re: latest draft xmldsig

On Wednesday 12 September 2001 10:40, merlin wrote:
> 1.3: "We recommend that you not use these internal entities in actual
>       instances as they require validating XML parsing."
>
> This is only true if they are specified in an external DTD;
> they're always processed if included in the internal DTD
> subset.

Since we have a warning in the processing section now about validation and
since I confirmed we had the good sense not to include these entities in
the DTD (they are internal/instance entities only) we don't have to worry
about the Signature DTD making any contributions of entity definitions or
default values. So I've removed this text.