RE: Question: Base64 Transform Nodeset Input

Hi John

Yes, I know that the <comment> Element is not an XML Element (bad choosen
example).. The problem resulted in my understanding of what is an XPath
node set and how I convert an input stream to a node set which is valid
input for the transforms. Given a Document like:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!-- Comment 1 -->
<doc>Hello, world!<!-- Comment 2 --></doc>

Q: Does the xpath node set contain 2 nodes (the comment 1 and the <doc>
element) or does it contain 4 nodes (both comments, the <doc> element and
the text node?

Christian