Re: Poll on Exclusive Canonicalization

If the prefix is overloaded, how would you determine which namespace to use?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<ns1:foo xmlns:ns1='oneThing'>
   <ns1:bar xmlns:ns1='theOther'>
     <ns1:baz>Frobnostication</ns1:baz>
   </ns1:bar>
</ns1:foo>

Using the closest might not be approriate given what's being ported ... I
suspect to go this Include/Exclude route, you need to give the
(prefix,namespace) pair.