Re: http://www.w3.org/2000/02/xmldsig and broken links

That's a good idea, so I tried that, but that doesn't change the fragment
problem from what I can see. It would fix the relative URLs to other files,
but it really isn't my intent for those documents to be read from the
namespace URL. (I could fix them in other ways too). Though, maybe we should
give that more thought. Because then if people want to use
xsi:schemaLocation, should the schema location be given as

http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/WD-xmldsig-core-20000510/xmldsig-core-schema.xsd
or
        http://www.w3.org/2000/02/xmldsig#/xmldsig-core-schema.xsd ?

I think I prefer the first because that will never change, though there
might be slight tweaks in the thing found at the latter (and it's kind of
weird.)

So for the time being, I'll stick with an apache redirect from the namespace
to the actual spec. (Unfortunately, most browsers will mess it up when it
comes to finding the actual part of the spec that relates to that specific
namespace, like:
        http://www.w3.org/2000/02/xmldsig#sha1 )