RE: Interoperability testing

Thanks for noting the namespace issue. This has been corrected in the
samples that are attached to this message. An other change is the algorithm
identifier for the C14N algorithm. Now this is:

<dsig:CanonicalizationMethod
Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/WD-xml-c14n-20000119"/>

I've attached two samples: dsig.xml using the "dsig:" prefix on the
elements, and out.xml without the namespace prefix.

Petteri