RE: Another requirements question

One possible solution for the "electric signature" is the
Internet-Marks
(http://www.w3.org/DSig/signed-XML99/present/InternetMarks.ppt)
that enables the some part of authentication (examining who signed it) to be
processed visually.
The basic idea of this method is that watermarking the signature
of the documents (XML) into the picture(JPEG or GIF) files.

I'm not pretty sure whether the incorporating this method requires
some extension to the current specification or not, or does it disturb
the ideal of 'globaly secure resources'.
It seems that, at least, it needs to place the locator of the watermarked
picture
instead of the signature in the <Value> tag.

              Shinsuke Honjo
 S01 System Development Lab. Hitachi, Ltd.
Tel: +81-45-860-3073 Fax:+81-45-860-1662