RE: Chair Request: Final Comments Submissions to RD

May I suggest the following change to the W3C Draft Note  at reference [1]
below ...

The XML-Signature Requirements draft note dated June 1, 1999 provides three
examples of "documents [that] act as a useful guide in terms of the types of
things specify requirements over". Specifically:
	*	Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) Requirements
	*	XSL Requirements Summary, and
	*	XML Canonicalization Requirements

As the Dsig group is a joint IETF/W3C group we should also add "Internet
Open Trading Protocol (trade)" being developed by the IETF Trade WG as an
example of a messaging protocol where the results of the Dsig group will be
used.

The charter for this working group is available at
http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/trade-charter.html

Regards

David Burdett

> ----------

This Email and any attached files are confidential and may also be privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the postmaster using email
address postmaster@mondex.com or call +44 171 557 5000 and ask for the
IT Helpdesk.  You should not copy this email and any attached files, use them
for any purpose or disclose the contents to any other person; all copies of the
Email and associated files in your possession should be destroyed.

Mondex International Limited
47-53 Cannon Street
London EC4M 5SQ
United Kingdom