Re: WebDAV sync report w/invalid sync token

Hmm.  Not having a normative reference to RFC 3253 might be an
oversight.  Without the draft explicitly stating that 409 should be used
for an invalid sync-token or having an example showing as much, RFC 3253
is the only way for implementers to know what response code is applicable.