Re: Comments on Action:draft-brown-versioning-link-relations-03

Yes, once one goes to more advanced features (like branches and tags), it
becomes harder to find or agree on common link types.
Note that RFC-3253 defines a full versioning protocol, including branches
(called "activities") and tags (called "baselines).