Re: I-D Action:draft-reschke-webdav-post-02.txt

Lisa Dusseault wrote:
> I have no problem with this draft and with the element names in the
> "DAV:" namespace.  Depending on what status the community has consensus
> for, we could either do it as Proposed Standard, or as Informational (or
> I suppose Experimental) with specific mention of the use of the "DAV:"
> namespace.

Does this:

       Note: this specification defines new properties and precondition
       names in the "DAV:" namespace, which the WebDAV specification
       reserves for use by the IETF ([RFC4918], Section 21.1).  However,
       there was rough consensus in the WebDAV community that it is of
       general applicability to other WebDAV related standards efforts,
       and thus deserves inclusion into the base namespace.

sound ok?
(<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-reschke-webdav-post-latest.html#terminology>)

BR, Julian