Re: I-D Action:draft-reschke-webdav-post-02.txt

I have no problem with this draft and with the element names in the "DAV:"
namespace.  Depending on what status the community has consensus for, we
could either do it as Proposed Standard, or as Informational (or I suppose
Experimental) with specific mention of the use of the "DAV:" namespace.

It now seems we're working towards a major update of WebDAV with a bunch of
features we may want to push into the core requirements.  Not necessarily
next year or the year after, just something to start thinking about once
we've had experience with things like MKCOL bodies and POST to create.  I've
also had pings recently about property synchronization and collection synch
tags.

Lisa