Re: clandestine move of draft-daboo-webdav-mkcol

Hi Werner,

--On July 20, 2008 6:32:21 PM +0200 Werner Baumann
<werner.baumann@onlinehome.de> wrote:

> 2007-11-12 C. Daboo posted
> <http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-daboo-webdav-mkcol-00> and announced it
> on <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
>
>  From 2007-11-12 to 2007-12-01 four people (including the author of the
> draft) posted ten contributions to the discussion. There was no
> consensus. The latest contribution from the author dates 2007-11-19.

Sorry it looks like a post to w3c dist did not happen when the draft was
moved over to the IETF vcarddav working group which agreed back in March to
adopt this document as part of its charter. That was my fault - an
oversight not an attempt to be sneaky.

In any case, discussion of this draft is still open. The recent update did
address some of the comments made earlier.

So why don't we restart debate on this. If you want to post new comments or
forward your original comments back to this list and the vcarddav list
(<mailto:vcarddav@ietf.org>), please do so and we can move forward.

--
Cyrus Daboo