Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-reschke-webdav-mount-04.txt

Hi,

this revision updates the MIME type registration ti use the RFC4288
template (see marked up changes in
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-reschke-webdav-mount-04.html>).

Note that this draft has been sitting in the RFC Editor queue for
several months, just to find out that it needs to go through IESG first
because of the MIME type registration in the IETF tree. If somebody has
an idea about how I can get the IESG to follow up, I'm all ears (given
the fact that we have at least two IESG members on the mailing list, I
thought this would be worth mentioning...).

Best regards, Julian