Re: Question on GULP - resources added to locked collection

The current text handles the case where the directly locked
collection is being added as an internal member of a collection
that is a member of that directly locked collection.

In this case, the resource is already locked (so it does not
"become locked"), and it is directly locked (so it does not
"become indirectly locked").

Your proposed change does not handle this case.