Re: Summary of ETag related issues in RFC2518bis

   The second option seems impossible.  If modifying the last-
modified time on an HTTP entity MUST change the etag and modifying
DAV:getlastmodified MUST NOT, that's contradictory, give the
definition of DAV:getlastmodified.

   I don't think any of these three options makes sense as a
requirement.

	-wsv