Re: Bindings and permissions

There are ways to model this kind of thing, but the guidance we
received for the ACL spec is that the resulting ACL model is too
complicated, which is why we ended up with a much simpler model
(that cannot model this kind of thing).  So I think the simple answer
is "no, there is no way for a client to find out about complex
ACL situations such as the ones you describe" (unless the IESG
changes its mind about how complex an ACL model is acceptable).