Re: Concern about bugzilla SPAM

Cullen Jennings wrote:

>I'd like some feedback on if people are OK with the bugzilla stuff being
>mailed to the list?

It depends on how closely someone is following a given issue, but much
of the email is noise.

>Is it good?

IMO, only the comments are really useful -- state change messages are
only useful for those most directly concerned with an issue.

>should we stop it and discuss on list then post resolution into bugzilla?

I think this would generally be a good path to follow. I'd be perfectly
happy with links to discussion threads in the list archive being posted
as the resolution.

Unless anyone feels strongly otherwise, we can start removing the
mailing list as a contact for bugs as we update them during tomorrows'
telecon.

Cheers,
Elias