Re: Proposal for response URLs in Multi-Status: always based on Request-URI

Note that my +1 was for interpreting relative references in the
DAV:response elements as being relative to the Request URI, but
as Julian states below, there should be no restriction on a URI
that appears in the DAV:response element (i.e. they can reference
any resource, not just resources under the Request URI).

I vote that we adopt Julian's text.