Re: ETags, next call, was: Notes on call from today ...

So the usual IETF thought pattern around profiles is say we have might have
profile A and B. Are their clients that want both? Are there reasons a
server would only support one? How will this negation and if a server only
does A and a client wants B, what will the interoperation be like?