Re: Appropriate partial success codes (was Re: Some questions about WebDAV)

I agree that this should be removed from the draft text until we have
consensus that this resolves some significant issue (and like Julian,
I have not seen a compelling argument that it does).

And I agree that changes should not be made to the current draft until
there
is at least consensus on the mailing list that there is a well-defined
issue
that needs to be addressed.