Re: Plan to resolve issues in 2518bis

Elias Sinderson wrote:
> I actually see a need for more than two states: New, Assigned (accepted
> by WG for discussion), Resolved (some resolution reached on the list,
> editorial or otherwise), Closed (resolution is in current draft). Comments?

Whatever works for you.

Related: I'd like to propose that we use the mailing list to *discuss*
issues; that will make things much more readable. Once the WG reaches
consensus on an issue, the proposed resolution can be entered in
BugZilla, and then the current author of rfc2518bis can update the spec.

Best regards, Julian