Re: Bugzilla issue 10, was: Plan to resolve issues in 2518bis

On Oct 13, 2005, at 12:07 PM, Julian Reschke wrote:

> Actually what I'm asking for is that we don't change the text unless
> there clearly is a consensus to do so. The current spec says
> whitespace is significant, and as far as I can tell, nobody has asked
> for a change of that.

Fair enough, although now I'm thinking we should be specific about XML
values, and about the beginning/end of the value as well as the middle.
  I was thinking that the existing text in 2518 applied only to text
property values.

I'm still very curious to hear what implementations do/assume; that's
good input to see if the consensus is consistent with the spec.

lisa