Conf call on Thursday, Re: Conf call next Wednesday

Cullen Jennings wrote:

> The goal of the call is to do triage on the 2518bis-07 issues.
>
> If you plan to join the conference call next Thursday, please drop me an
> email so I make sure there are enough ports reserved.
>
> Date/Time:              October 13, 2005 at 10:00 AM America/Los_Angeles
> Length:                 60 minutes
> Frequency:              once
> Meeting ID:             251807
> Phone Numbers:          1-866-MEETME9 (US Toll-free)
>                         1-650-260-9030 (Local/International)
>
> For Cisco MeetingPlace Help Desk assistance, please call: 866-631-5313 (US
> Toll-free) or 408-450-7637 (Local/International) or email
> mailto:at.help@meetingplace.net.

Reminder,

contrary to the original subject line, the next conference call actually
is this *Thursday* (attaching ICS file).

Besides the issues we want to discuss (for which I'll submit a few more
proposals), I'd like to see the following procedural stuff discussed:

- if rfc2518bis.xml is to continue to reside on
<http://ietf.webdav.org/webdav/rfc2518bis/>, please turn version control on

- please make sure that the file at
<http://ietf.webdav.org/webdav/rfc2518bis/draft-ietf-webdav-rfc2518bis.xml>
always contains the latest edits, and that these edits are announced &
discussed on the mailing list before it actually gets submitted as a new
draft

Best regards, Julian