Re: Support for non-DAV collections

It depends on whether we're going for Draft Standard or not -- and it was
my understanding that Ted is keeping the WG open so we can bring WebDAV to
Draft Standard.  To go to Draft Standard, we need to take a Proposed
Standard and remove the options that aren't implemented, interoperable and
tested 2x2.

Another option that isn't broadly implemented, if at all, is the support
for locks that aren't write locks or aren't exclusive locks (since only
exclusive write locks are fully defined).  Are there any implementations
at all that do locks that aren't write locks?  Didn't Adobe or somebody
implement shared locks?

Lisa