Re: BIND and live property value consistency

Brian Korver wrote:
> Add me to the "disagree" group.
>
> Certainly there are cases were I agree with the authors of
> the BIND spec, but there ar lots of cases when the
> redefinition/refinement/clarification is only relevant in
> the context of the new document or when it's not possible
> to change the document that introduces the live property
> (eg 2616) -- in these cases I believe the redefinition/
> refinement/clarification should appear in a spec that does
> not obsolete the original definition.

OK.

Let's start with the hardest one. As far as I understand, Lisa wants the
BIND spec to put additional constraints on how DAV:getlastmodified, i.e.
the HTTP lastmodified response header, behaves. Right now, I have
absolutely no idea what kind of constraint this could be.

Please make a proposal for actual spec text that the WG can consider.

Best regards,