Re: WGLC draft-ietf-webdav-redirectref-protocol-12

I don't really know what's causing the lack of implementor
participation in redirects -- it could be total lack of interest or
simply "wait and see".  But as far as I can tell there is a difference
between the level of interest in redirect and the level of interest in
bind and quota, which both do seem to have the minimum amount of
implementor interest.

Lisa