Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-webdav-quota-07.txt

Lisa Dusseault wrote:

> I am not sure about continuing with the bugzilla process if there's
> general agreement that it's broken.  Input is appreciated.

I found it to be very useful in that there was a single place to go to
when I want to see the issues and their states for a given draft. Just
out of curiosity, how many user accounts are there?

> I do agree that quota is ready for last call, however it's not much
> use going through that if we can't pull together the reviews required
> by the new IESG processes.  Who is planning to implement quota?  Who
> can do a review of this draft during last call?

I will review QUOTA if there is a LC issued. The most recent draft looks
quite good, although my latest reading was primarily wrt the resolution
of issues that had been raised.

Best,
Elias