Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-webdav-quota-07.txt

On May 5, 2005, at 2:23 AM, Julian Reschke wrote:

> I have set up the BugZilla "product". As far as I am concerned, we've
> got all pieces in place to start a working group last call.

I am not sure about continuing with the bugzilla process if there's
general agreement that it's broken.  Input is appreciated.

I do agree that quota is ready for last call, however it's not much use
going through that if we can't pull together the reviews required by
the new IESG processes.  Who is planning to implement quota?  Who can
do a review of this draft during last call?

thanks,
Lisa