Re: Condition names, was: comments on draft-ietf-webdav-quota-04.txt

No, I certainly don't think that changing 3253 is necessary or even
desirable.  Nor do I think it's necessary or desirable to block quota
on this issue, no matter which way the draft has it.

(and to be pedantic, it's not a consistency of terminology, it's a
consistency of naming style)

Lisa