Re: Condition names, was: comments on draft-ietf-webdav-quota-04.txt

I generally agree that specification writers should re-use terminology
consistently -- great sentiment.  However that isn't even what we're
talking about here.
  - This isn't a case of re-using any terminology -- the issue is a set
of new error codes with a different naming style.
  - We could go for a consistent style with RFC3253, however I found the
RFC3253 style confusing and prefer the quota style as-is
  - The style used in the quota draft is consistent with RFC2616 style
of describing errors in text.   E.g. HTTP generally describes the error
("NOT FOUND") rather than the precondition ("RESOURCE MUST EXIST").

So it's RFC3253 that made the departure in style.

Lisa