Re: resolving REDIRECT issue lc-58-update

Julian Reschke wrote:

> (see
> <http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-ietf-webdav-redirectref-protocol-latest.html#rfc.issue.lc-58-update>)

OK,

I did some more minor edits (mainly reshuffled sections so that
MKREDIRECTREF and UDATEREDIRECTREF can come back-to-back). I haven't
done a trial implementation of UPDATEREDIRECTREF yet though, so we may
need some more minor clarifications at a later point.

The main issue that's left is the question how to treat old clients,
summarized in
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-ietf-webdav-redirectref-protocol-latest.html#rfc.issue.old_clients>.
I think this should be left to another iteration of the draft, so unless
somebody objects, I'll submit this draft so that we have an up-to-date
version published before the cut-off-date next week.

Best regards, Julian