Re: Request for feedback: WebDAV property datatype draft

Having the data-types spec stay out of arrays would certainly simplify
it, so I can't object to that approach.  Certainly I would think that
if somebody does an array/list/set property draft later the property
data-type stuff can be re-used then.

What about clarifying that XML-valued properties don't need a data type?

I do disagree with the approach of minimizing examples for the reasons
you cited.  Isn't it a *bad* thing if people have different tastes
about types and optimal serializations, and doesn't that lead to lower
interoperability?  Within an experimental protocol, that approach may
be acceptable, but still undesirable.

Lisa