Re: Request for feedback: WebDAV property datatype draft

I have a nit on the draft: the example shows a boolean value of '1' in
section 5.1, but the text below says this is a value of 'true'.

More globally, some issues:
  - I had some understanding from previous discussions that this was
supposed to allow multi-valued properties.  However, it appears that
the entire property value must be provided in each PROPPATCH request.
It would be helpful if the specification communicated this.

  - I'm a little concerned that the multi-valued stuff is in an
appendix.  If this functionality MUST be supported (by servers that
support the draft) then the examples should be in the main text, so
that server implementors aren't tempted not to support it.

  - The draft should make more explicit requirements on server
implementors, to help ensure more interoperable and consistent
implementations.  For example, the draft should say something along the
lines of "Servers supporting this feature MUST support the following
list of data types and the array data type... [etc] "

  - Should there be a way for clients to detect whether the server
supports this feature?  I would think that would be better.  However,
if there's no way, then there should be some guidance for clients along
the lines of "If the client supports this draft, the client SHOULD send
data typing information for all non-string data types, without even
knowing whether the server supports the feature."

Lisa