Re: Quota: another DAV:quota-assigned-bytes question

Geoff,

I agree.  And I agree with Julian that the "quota" model
in the spec associates quota with resources, not users,
which makes it inherently incompatible with the Unix model.
But I don't think anyone could reasonably argue that the
spec should be changed to associate quota with users.
That would be unDAVlike, unNFSlike, etc.  Of course, someone
could unreasonably argue that position....  ;-)

-brian
briank@xythos.com