RE: Minor issue in RFC2518bis05, DAV:href

Do you think that the ability to contain 'opaquelocktoken' URIs is
the sole exception, or is it generally OK for href to contain non-HTTP
URLs?  I believe the latter would cause some problems among clients.

And, is it always ok to have opaquelocktoken URIs in hrefs, or only
in certain circumstances?

lisa