Re: Call for consensus on UNLOCK Request-URI being lock root

Yes, I read these today, but it was my interpretation that this testing
applied to the UNLOCK request.  What about LOCK request to refresh a
lock?  Does that also work on resources other than the lock root?  I
think servers would probably implement them the same way, but I was
curious whether you'd tested it explicitly.

Lisa