Re: Issue 2.5_language, was: ID: draft-ietf-webdav-bind-05

Because the sentence talked only about one collection supporting
REBIND, and I would think that the most important collection to support
REBIND in this case would be the source collection.  I think that was a
reasonable and careful read of the text.

Perhaps my assumption would not have held up if the sentence had said
"if the destination collection and the source resource of a MOVE
request both support the REBIND method ..." etc.

Lisa