Re: BIND vs RFC3253

Geoffrey M Clemm wrote:

> I agree that some reference to RFC3253 would be useful (e.g. something
> like "this provides a detailed description of the binding model that
> is implicit in RFC3253"), but I wouldn't say that it "updates" RFC3253,
> since it doesn't change anything in RFC3253.

Well, "updates" is the only type of link we *can* use (nothing else
would create a forward reference in the RFC Index).

Besides, I'd say that it in fact "updates" RFC3253, because it updates
RFC2518's descriptions for MOVE, COPY, DELETE etc in presence of
multiple bindings. Thus, it indeed updates both RFC2518 and RFC3253.

Regards, Julian