RE: Easy-to-read deltas for rfc2518bis?

I have an ad-hoc document here that might serve your needs:

http://www.sharemation.com/~milele/public/dav/RFC2518%20Changes.doc

It's gotten increasingly inaccurate because it's hard to
track changes to changes to changes to RFC2518.  If you find
any such inaccuracies and point them out to me, I will be
happy to fix them.

Lisa