RE: Current status of the quota specification

In which case we should go through all the mails that were exchanged between
January and March.

For instance:

<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-dist-auth/2003JanMar/0437.html>

<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-dist-auth/2003JanMar/0456.html>

<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-dist-auth/2003JanMar/0438.html>

<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-dist-auth/2003JanMar/0444.html>

<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-dist-auth/2003JanMar/0460.html>

<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-dist-auth/2003JanMar/0458.html>

> the only "fix" that didn't get into -03 was a suggestion by you
> to add an additional definition, and I was waiting from text from
> you for that.
>

> Also note that there were no changes made that were not discussed
> on the list.

Obviously there weren't any changes. No new draft was posted to the list or
published by the IETF. So could you please update the working group about
what the current draft is, and how it differs from the last published one
(which is the -01 draft published on March 07)?

Regards,