RE: ACL and lockdiscovery

I'd also point out that the lockdiscovery property MUST contain
all the lock tokens, regardless of access control settings.  This
is not considered a security leak, because authorization is also
needed to use a lock token.  So this is the server logic to apply
whenever the client provides a lock token:

Is this the same authorization context that took out the lock?
  Yes {
	Allow the operation normally, provided the operation is
	allowed, and provided the lock token is correct and all
	required lock tokens are provided, etc.
  } No {
	Is this an UNLOCK operation, with an authorization that
	includes permission to delete others' locks?
	Yes {
		perform UNLOCK
	} No {
		Fail request