RE: ACL and lockdiscovery

The ACL spec hasn't defined a privilege specifically to control read access
to the lockdiscovery property, or even a privilege to control access to all
the privileges in total.  An individual server implementation could provide
such a privilege and aggregate it under <dav:read>, but this isn't required.

--Eric