Re: DAV:bindings-last-modified (was RE: DAV:getlastmodified of collections)

If one were to add language of the kind you describe below, I'd emphasize
that this is just implied by the definition of the Last-Modified header,
and not some new semantics defined for collections.

Chris Knight <Christopher.D.Knight@nasa.gov> wrote on 09/09/2003 06:36:33
PM: