RE: Changing etag and getlastmodified on move/rename

Since RFC2616 explicitly states that a server may use
the file system last-modified dates for the value of the
Last-Modified header, I suggest that we also add words
to the effect that:

"To deal correctly with servers that use the native
repository last-modified times which are not updated by a MOVE,
a conservative caching mechanism will store the results of the previous
getlastmodified date, and only assume the cache is valid if
the current getlastmodified date is equal to the stored
getlastmodified date".