Re: Interest in standardizing Batch methods?

I agree with Chris.  The easy things aren't worth doing (you get virtually
all of the benefit by streaming your requests and not blocking waiting for
the response to each request), and the hard things are very complex and
any given approach is unlikely to be a good basis for interoperation.