RE: Move and Delete (was: bind draft issues)

No, I was just using this as an example because I thought it qualified as
example. The UFS certainly uses hard links (bindings) internally on
collections, but, as you said, it usually doesn't let people mess around
with them explicitly.

Anyway, the main issue for us is that we absolutely can not change the
DELETE collection semantics (from what we have in RFC2518), yet we *do*
support explicit BIND creation. This basically means that we can't be
compliant to the spec as it's written, and I think this is a problem. IMHO,
the spec simply should allow "both" behaviours (atomic delete with cleanup
of child resources as possible side effect), and RFC2518 semantics.